Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Five Guys and Galina FINISHED!!!! ...Now for that custom...

The three Little Lonestars (a splash overo, a varnish-y roan, and a dark grullo) and the two Pipsqueaks (blood red chestnut tovero, and a light-medium grullo) are DONE! I'll post pictures in the morning -- bad lighting and dead camera right now, LOL

And the Mare of Terror - Galina (by the talented B. Eberl!) is FINISHED too!!! I really only had her base left to do, but still! She be done!

All six of these lovelies (as well as a small posse) are going to go to Panhandle Live on February 25th! Then I'm going to go about finding new homes for some of them :D

(Galina was a commission, so she's got an owner, LOL. Two of the LL's may already have interested parties, and a Pipsqueak may head out shortly after. If that happens, the LL and Pipsqueak that are left over are sticking with me! But I'll have more coming out of the studio soon, I hope!)

That's all I've got for now! Pictures soon!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment